Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't replace a player like Stone,we want to build a team around him, whose next Barkley, Rom, Seamus. ?
we will sell rom one day mate, and if barkley develops the way we all think he will then so will he.

and course we can replace stones, for all we know galloway/browning/Holgate could develop as good as him in the future

Football Manager time!!!!

Stones: £40m straight up cash in 1 payment (sell on fee & add ons)
+Cuadrado on loan (no fee, no wages)
+Nathan Ake

Then we sign:
Van Dijk - £10m
Yarmelenko - £15m
Austin - £11m
Mori - £5m
Navas (if Real sign De Gea) £10m

This is would be satisfied with, but this is EFC, we will totally f8k this up.

Navas/Howard

Coleman/Browning/Hibbert
Jagielka/Ake
Van Dijk/Mori
Baines/Oviedo/Galloway

McCarthy/Barry/Gibson
Barkley/Besic/Cleverly

Deulofeu/Cuadrado/McGeady
Yarmelenko/Naismith/Osman
Mirallas/Pienaar/McAleny

Lukaku/Austin/Kone

I see both sides here. £40m is a LOT of money for someone we bought relatively recently for ~£3m. It would be smart to accept this if it were a lot earlier in the window.

But i hate the way Chelsea have gone about this. Its tantamount to FM when you have a sugar daddy just upping your bid no matter how often you say the player isnt for sale.

So feck Chelsea, hope he stays.

Is the mentality of being a selling club something you want attached to us? Think of being a player for us who has seen we don't wanna sell and then we do right before the season? Weakens our image, as others have said, more than I want 40m to play with.
are United a selling club then mate? or Chelsea? they have sold big players before and they haven't got that label.

For that transfer fee we could sign 2 players who improve the first 11 now. A better 11 means stronger team means winning games. winning games means success, and that is the end game is it not?

and why would we be labelled a selling club? because we got 40 million for a player? to be honest if anything it labels us as a club who only sells at a extortionate price when the rich clubs come knocking.

+Nathan Ake

Then we sign:
Van Dijk - £10m
Yarmelenko - £15m
Austin - £11m
Mori - £5m

Navas/Howard

Coleman/Browning/Hibbert
Jagielka/Ake
Van Dijk/Mori
Baines/Oviedo/Galloway

McCarthy/Barry/Gibson
Barkley/Besic/Cleverly

Mirallas/Pienaar/McAleny

Lukaku/Austin/Kone
Lol

This reeks

@Adversus.

@Peter5875

Why bother trying to be a WUM mate? Sometimes I see the odd one for a laugh and you can see its an obvious joke but your posts seem to just be nothing but an attempt to WUM for your own weird pleasure?

Tubey and Bungle have shown your workings out above. What's your deal?

Sorry I don't know what a WUM is, given that I am 50 and earn a six figure salary attention is not something I thrive for. Living in Australia you have a large number of mates of who you keep in contact with, all teams involved, we share banter and rumors which in turn I share.

Regarding the Chelsea rumors, I know someone who I went to university with who is contracted to work for Chelsea, he gives me info over incoming and outgoings as the paperwork side is something he is involved with.

One of the things I used to love about going the match was meeting in the Legion before and the banter of rumors etc. and probably the 10 pints of lager helped too.

I can understand why people like DAVIDMOYES and others leave the site as they are hounded because a few haven't heard it "first" (Example chicoazul and his excellent match review, the big thing on that is to be on the first pages replying)

Its certainly makes you wonder why have a rumors site if all you want to do is slag others for forwarding what they have heard on

+Nathan Ake

Then we sign:
Van Dijk - £10m
Yarmelenko - £15m
Austin - £11m
Mori - £5m

Navas/Howard

Coleman/Browning/Hibbert
Jagielka/Ake
Van Dijk/Mori
Baines/Oviedo/Galloway

McCarthy/Barry/Gibson
Barkley/Besic/Cleverly

Mirallas/Pienaar/McAleny

Lukaku/Austin/Kone
2 week ban.

I see both sides here. £40m is a LOT of money for someone we bought relatively recently for ~£3m. It would be smart to accept this if it were a lot earlier in the window.

But i hate the way Chelsea have gone about this. Its tantamount to FM when you have a sugar daddy just upping your bid no matter how often you say the player isnt for sale.

So feck Chelsea, hope he stays.

If Chelsea are willing to pay £40m now then in a years time, if John keeps improving, they'll be willing to pay £80m...or someone else will.

If the above doesn't transpire...we still have him in our team

Sounds simple? What's the problem?

Sorry I don't know what a WUM is, given that I am 50 and earn a six figure salary attention is not something I thrive for. Living in Australia you have a large number of mates of who you keep in contact with, all teams involved, we share banter and rumors which in turn I share.

Regarding the Chelsea rumors, I know someone who I went to university with who is contracted to work for Chelsea, he gives me info over incoming and outgoings as the paperwork side is something he is involved with.

One of the things I used to love about going the match was meeting in the Legion before and the banter of rumors etc. and probably the 10 pints of lager helped too.

I can understand why people like DAVIDMOYES and others leave the site as they are hounded because a few haven't heard it "first" (Example chicoazul and his excellent match review, the big thing on that is to be on the first pages replying)

Its certainly makes you wonder why have a rumors site if all you want to do is [Poor language removed] others for forwarding what they have heard on
I earn a 15 figure salary and spend it all on prostitutes and cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back