Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT ... is there any way if you have the app we could receive notifications if a genuine rumour comes up in this thread?

It would save me logging in every other hour reading all of this tosh giving me eye aids.

Oh and I'd actually pay money for this.

On topic.

IF the 50 year old with his 6 figure salary from Australia is right, 40mill should have been that starting bid, never mind an accepting bid. Chelsea put a pathetic 20mill bid in for this exact reason, build up slowly to this 40mill bid knowing we'll accept it, because we have to, we're little old Everton and can't reject bids like this. He's going to be worth so much more than 40mill this time next season. Don't sell him to those horrible smug rent boys just out of principle. Goodison is going to be a cauldron when they come 12th Sept, can't wait to give them hell.

F1DHGZtW.jpg

If that isn't the posture of a slick and trustworthy professional, then I won't know what is.

Not been following Euro footie as much of late, but he was very good a few years back. However he was apparently awful last season.

Captain of the team but instantly supplanted by Miranda and Muerillo so... take that whichever way you want. Basically he's decent but I'd say development has stalled and needs a move away. Might get some form back if he was at us but???? Risky. He does have that aerial presence we lack though.

We ain't getting him, we neither have the money/wages to out bid other teams neither do we have European football.

Got a bad feeling come last week of the window we'll still not have this playmaker in and will be flapping around making panic bids for lesser players.

In general what winds me up is how slow we are in negotiations, other clubs are linked with a player on a Monday and will have them done awaiting a medical by the Friday, whilst we seen to take 3 weeks or so to get one player over the line, unless it's a 500k youngster signing we move with the pace of Man City with those type of signings, it's a shambles man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back