Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the days of Kevin Mirallas signing. A random ITK drops in at the 11th hour, the stench of pure confidence leaking through the haze of poor grammar and questionable spelling. People dash to Wikipedia and transfermrkt to read up before pretending they watch the Greek league. 6 million quid, 2 asymmetric eyes and 1 Arsenal rejection later, we've got ourselves a brand spanking new footballer.

The grainy photo by the museum was the best bit.

Everything just suddenly clicked into place for me.

Spurs will get Yarmolenko, freeing up Aaron Lennon to us.

It actually makes perfect Everton sense that.

And they taunt us with the song

"You've got Aaron Lennon
We've got Yarmolenko"

Or.

We sign him and it happens by the time I next log in later and the festival of happiness begins.

And are you happy with barry as first choice? he seems to be getting slower and whilst i think he still has good games in him. Song is an upgrade. Not that I think it will happen, but I would be looking at someone like Song.

Barry can still do a job, but he shouldn't be starting every game. For some reason though he seems to be the first name on the teamsheet under Martinez. To tell you the truth, Besic should be getting his chance before we get anyone else in.

We need to show Stones we are ambitious. I think we have done a really solid job in the window so far, but not making a big name signing when we have several areas on the pitch that can DEFINATELY be improved would set a bad image. The fans would never forgive the board if Stones forced his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back