Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a ridiculous argument. Whenever Man U or Chelsea sell everything is in their hands at the negotiations table, not even close for those without the same level of investment.

and us selling stones isn't in our hands mate? If it wasn't in our hands we'd have sold at 20 and paid the bills, last time I checked we are in control of this

I miss the days of Kevin Mirallas signing. A random ITK drops in at the 11th hour, the stench of pure confidence leaking through the haze of poor grammar and questionable spelling. People dash to Wikipedia and transfermrkt to read up before pretending they watch the Greek league. 6 million quid, 2 asymmetric eyes and 1 Arsenal rejection later, we've got ourselves a brand spanking new footballer.
No random ITK dare post on this forum! We've ran them all out of town!

You'd rather we just continue going around in circles selling players and replacing those with 'potential'.... rinse and repeat.

The rest of us are actually sick of this and are now fully behind building an actual team that can compete. I think we deserve that.
we have plenty with potential. my argument is about signing better players NOW, just like city Chelsea United etc. yes we sell a young talent but in return we can sign more than one player to improve the team. The bigger picture is that the quality of the squad then improves as we shift out older players and it makes us a lot more competitive in the league rather than praying for a rich club to slip up.

Where is @andy4efc 's praise?

@davidloach you are nothing but a petty thief. Shame on you.

Not going to lie, when I saw the tag saying from both, I was wondering whether I had drunkenley on my birthday wrote some slagging off piece and this was a throwback to me sarcastically... However, yes. I should have received more for my 'Jargolenko'... However, I assumed it had already been done.

Dark horse me.

How is Marquinos comparable? He left after one year for over 30m euros - at 18 I may add - and has been linked in the past couple of windows for over £40m soooo...

I'd rather have Stones in my team than be drip fed £40m over the next 10 years.
thing is we are dealing with Chelsea not the other way round. They have the cash, we don't. so therefore they pay up quicker than we do. so no we won't be drip fed it over time

See this guy has the right idea:

Mauricio Pochettino also insisted that attacking midfieldersChristian Eriksen and Erik Lamela remain part of his plans, despite the duo being linked with a move to Italian club Juventus.

"We keep the best players for the present and future, and to be a good squad which can in the next few years fight for the top four and then one day win the Premier League," he said.

--

This is pricely why we shouldn't sell Stones even for £40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back