Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow going from John Stones to how Real fund their transfers. Not everyone here has the same opinion but just seems like you're more a financial analyst than an actual fan. I wouldn't sell John Stones for £100m because I love Everton and I want him here till he retires.
said originally I don't want to sell him do clearly you just jumping in on a post of mine to get some replies surely? you clearly haven't been reading my posts :)

but was it not you that mentioned real and money? hadn't crossed my mind to mention them but you using them as an example in a very poor way made me wonder if you knew how real actually operate or Spanish football in that regard. I'm guessing no to both of that

said originally I don't want to sell him do clearly you just jumping in on a post of mine to get some replies surely? you clearly haven't been reading my posts :)

but was it not you that mentioned real and money? hadn't crossed my mind to mention them but you using them as an example in a very poor way made me wonder if you knew how real actually operate or Spanish football in that regard. I'm guessing no to both of that

Real are funded by the Spanish bank; everyone knows that. To think Chelsea would give us upwards of £30m straight up is just deluded is my point - unless you have an insider at Chelsea and know exactly how they operate in their dealings? No? I thought as much.

?? what's 'World record fee' got to do with anything?
it's about a Board/Chairman/Manager saying someone isn't for sale. Then someone dumping a large wad of cash on the table and the player being sold. Happens all the time.
Stones doesn't have the experience/track record to command a world record fee yet. Maybe in the future, but not now. It's about the his value in the market, what someone will pay to get him and if that's enough over our valuation of him for us to allow him to leave as it is with every player.

They said Bale wasn't for sale knowing he wanted to leave and that drove the price to a world record fee. Pocch doesn't want to lose Eriksen and Lamela so said they're not for sale as they're his present and future. If someone came in with £80m for them then they're gone, same for Stones. If we want to be challenging Top 4 and titles one day we - like Spurs with Eriksen - would turn down £40m. How can we ever bridge the gap if we give those in front of us our best and most promising players?

Someone of similar quality doesn't exist, I WANT YARMOLENKO! I WANT! I WANT! ME! ME! ME!

MINE! MINE! MINE! NOW! NOW! NOW!

Dustin-Hoffman-Hook.5.jpg

Really do hope we manage to get Yarmolenko but I would be very surprised if a club in the Euros or Champions League aren't in for him - which would doom our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back