Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do i win?

mug-150x150.png

*maybe

See this guy has the right idea:

Mauricio Pochettino also insisted that attacking midfieldersChristian Eriksen and Erik Lamela remain part of his plans, despite the duo being linked with a move to Italian club Juventus.

"We keep the best players for the present and future, and to be a good squad which can in the next few years fight for the top four and then one day win the Premier League," he said.
This is pricely why we shouldn't sell Stones even for £40m.

Yeah, and how many times did Spurs say Bale wasn't for sale....

what are you all worrying about ? he wrote 'ForEver' on his twitter page around midnight last night before deleting it and then following the premier league.

ITS ON.

I love it when you pop on the forum every few days, try and stir the pot with some dross posts then disappear again into the nothingness.
stir what pot?

About real? why do barca and real Madrid actually hate each other? its more than just football mate.

about stones? well just because I think selling him for a high price has its benefits doesn't mean I'm stirring anything. I never got the got memo about everyone has to copy and paste each others opinions on here.

I love it when you pop on the forum every few days, try and stir the pot with some dross posts then disappear again into the nothingness.
stir what pot?

About real? why do barca and real Madrid actually hate each other? its more than just football mate.

about stones? well just because I think selling him for a high price has its benefits doesn't mean I'm stirring anything. I never got the got memo about everyone has to copy and paste each others opinions on here.

Hello people, sorry if this was asked before, I have never used forums before so I find it a bit complicated to follow everyting in here.
I heard we are linked with Ranocchia, wasn't he a left-back? If that's so, this means Bobby won't give Galloway nor Oviedo a chance

stir what pot?

Somehow going from John Stones to how Real fund their transfers. Not everyone here has the same opinion but just seems like you're more a financial analyst than an actual fan. I wouldn't sell John Stones for £100m because I love Everton and I want him here till he retires.

They aren't getting a world record fee for those two though are they? And we aren't for Stones?

So... irrelevant.
?? what's 'World record fee' got to do with anything?
it's about a Board/Chairman/Manager saying someone isn't for sale. Then someone dumping a large wad of cash on the table and the player being sold. Happens all the time.
Stones doesn't have the experience/track record to command a world record fee yet. Maybe in the future, but not now. It's about the his value in the market, what someone will pay to get him and if that's enough over our valuation of him for us to allow him to leave as it is with every player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back