Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't know what a WUM is, given that I am 50 and earn a six figure salary attention is not something I thrive for. Living in Australia you have a large number of mates of who you keep in contact with, all teams involved, we share banter and rumors which in turn I share.

Regarding the Chelsea rumors, I know someone who I went to university with who is contracted to work for Chelsea, he gives me info over incoming and outgoings as the paperwork side is something he is involved with.

One of the things I used to love about going the match was meeting in the Legion before and the banter of rumors etc. and probably the 10 pints of lager helped too.

I can understand why people like DAVIDMOYES and others leave the site as they are hounded because a few haven't heard it "first" (Example chicoazul and his excellent match review, the big thing on that is to be on the first pages replying)

Its certainly makes you wonder why have a rumors site if all you want to do is [Poor language removed] others for forwarding what they have heard on
Knob

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">OFICIAL&#10;El Everton vende a 3 jugadores:&#10;&#10;McGeady al Osasuna por 4,3M&#10;Koné al Sporting KC por 4,2M&#10;Gibson al Valladolid por 3,6M</p>&mdash; La Flacida (@JoanJoanpuigl99) <a href="">August 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OFFICIAL Everton sold 3 players: McGeady to Osasuna by 4, 3M Kone to the Sporting KC 4, 2 Gibson to the Valladolid by 3 M, 6M

Good one!

Sorry - dont know how to copy tweets in....

Liverpool said "Hes not going for less than £50m"

Everton have said "He's not for sale"

Massive difference.
incorrect. situations change.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-fc-not-9168018
Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will not be sold this summer – even if he refuses to pen a new long-term deal.
The Liverpool youngster fuelled speculation about his future when he rejected the Reds’ £100,000 per week five-year contract offer and shelved further talks until after the end of the season.
Sterling, who argued he was motivated by trophies rather than money, has been linked with a host of domestic rivals, as well as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.
However, Rodgers remains adamant that he’s going nowhere and is planning for next term with the England international on board.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">OFICIAL&#10;El Everton vende a 3 jugadores:&#10;&#10;McGeady al Osasuna por 4,3M&#10;Koné al Sporting KC por 4,2M&#10;Gibson al Valladolid por 3,6M</p>&mdash; La Flacida (@JoanJoanpuigl99) <a href="">August 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

Good one!

Haha what is that!?

Guys just read in today's Australian paper that Tim Cahills next move will be an eye opener.

there was also mention of a loan spell back to England.

Anyone heard anything?

I know people are indifferent to him coming back but he could still do a job for us I reckon.

He's currently Shanghais leading scorer.

OFFICIAL Everton sold 3 players: McGeady to Osasuna by 4, 3M Kone to the Sporting KC 4, 2 Gibson to the Valladolid by 3 M, 6M

Good one!

HaHa...now that just goes to prove what tripe twitter is....we'd want much more for McGeady!

Guys just read in today's Australian paper that Tim Cahills next move will be an eye opener.

there was also mention of a loan spell back to England.

Anyone heard anything?

I know people are indifferent to him coming back but he could still do a job for us I reckon.

He's currently Shanghais leading scorer.

He absolutely would not, and I think he will be playing in the Middle East somewhere before an eventual return to the A League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back