Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get a bit of stick with this post, I know we have cocked up many transfers in the past but it seems we are doing everything we can to get him.
apart from being ripped off for a player in the last year of contract .Had his work permit agreed accepted wage structure now gone to meet club representatives,
We really don't know if the board are doing anything at all, is he even a target?
It's all media speculation, believe it when ye see the lad at FF in blue and white.

all this really does is confirm that we're interested, no? and knowing the Echo, they might have even got that wrong too. clearly nobody in the media or the internet actually understands what is going on... as usual.

lotus position, close your eyes, repeat your mantras!

I might get a bit of stick with this post, I know we have cocked up many transfers in the past but it seems we are doing everything we can to get him.
apart from being ripped off for a player in the last year of contract .Had his work permit agreed accepted wage structure now gone to meet club representatives,

I'd be interested to know more about your last sentence? You know this how?

stir what pot?

About real? why do barca and real Madrid actually hate each other? its more than just football mate.

about stones? well just because I think selling him for a high price has its benefits doesn't mean I'm stirring anything. I never got the got memo about everyone has to copy and paste each others opinions on here.

If the Irish Mirror is as bad at the English version, then take this however you want:

We have opened talks (knew that already), met the 20m release clause (knew that already), hoping to have the deal tied up before Sept 1st - well, we better ffs or it will be too late.

Please get this guy Everton, he's boss, you know it, we know it and so does half the other teams in the PL.

Why does it take Everton 3 weeks to sign one player when other teams take less than a few days to tie up one or even multiple deals?
tbf lots of other clubs have problems as well - United were quick with Depay but so slow on Pedro that they lost out to Chelsea. Chelsea themselves are usually quite fast but they took over a month to get Rahman over the line (even though they were down to only two fullbacks) and the Stones pursuit is turning into a saga. Shaqiri eventually went to Stoke but that wasn't quick.

We'll be fast on some, like Deulofeu, and slow on others.

How is a work permit a major difficulty for him??...

How do you meet to agree personal terms before a fee has been agreed.

Kin ell this Obolon I'm drinking is pretty good. Christ
think they just line up personal terms ahead of time to make sure going through the whole bidding process isn't a waste of time ( ie we spend 3 weeks negotiating with the club only to not be able to agree on wages with the player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back