Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well even in South Africa, our sports news channel is running Yarms links now.

Hopefully we get this over the line, and fast.

If Yarmolenko Signs then il be a happy man, but it's not a done deal till its done, so I will hold my excitement for now.

image.webp

If roberto says there will b 3 signings still wiv a week to go i belive there will be
And stones will stay i just know he will

"Crosses fingers"

We have a great squad in the making here, with a young strong core, we just need to keep hold of Stones, which IMO we will do. We also need to get rid of the dead wood to give some flexibility with the wages

“IF” we sign Yarmolenko and Mori, then we need to clear out McGeady this window. Then in January or next year, shift Osman and Hibbert into the coaching staff and sell/give away Pienaar, Gibson (if not gone sooner).

See, that's easy... Make it happen Everton:coffee:

I reckon Osman and Hibbert would be excellent coaches in the youth set up. Solid Pros and Everton to the core both of them. Apart from not winning any trophies they've practically done it all during their careers at Everton. And the average unsung players somehow seem make the best coaches after their playing career is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back