Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in Everton's position and I'd signed a defender, I'd keep it hush hush until deadline day. Otherwise the pressure to consequently sell Stones would be immense. Right now we can legitimately turn to the lad and say, 'we don't have cover as it is. We already need a defender as back up. Sorry the team has to come before you. If you must go, we'll let you go next year.' etc.

ten days of a transfer window left if we do sign a defender we got to keep it quiet.

If I was in Everton's position and I'd signed a defender, I'd keep it hush hush until deadline day. Otherwise the pressure to consequently sell Stones would be immense. Right now we can legitimately turn to the lad and say, 'we don't have cover as it is. We already need a defender as back up. Sorry the team has to come before you. If you must go, we'll let you go next year.' etc.

ten days of a transfer window left if we do sign a defender we got to keep it quiet.

We'd still be short,so Add one keep stones, simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back