Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With some comical fans !
He is right though.
This day an age with the sky billions you have to pay the cash to get the quality.
If you want quality like payet or shaquiri you need to spend the sky billions.
Fair play to newcastle and west ham they have bought some quailty there.

He is right though.
This day an age with the sky billions you have to pay the cash to get the quality.

On my phone so a rant is unlikely.
How is he right? Joke of a club?

Already got 2 proven Prem players whereas Payet n Wijnaldum are unknown quantities from lesser leagues. Window open for 6 more weeks. People need to chill.

If we have given Gibson a 2yr deal i am off, ffs 40grand a week for 3 games a season. Is it any wonder we are skint, good player when fit just never fit.

He is right though.

An Shakiri off to Germany. Apparently. So chill - still !

If we have given Gibson a 2yr deal i am off, ffs 40grand a week for 3 games a season. Is it any wonder we are skint, good player when fit just never fit.

Offering him a 2 year deal is in fairness about as logical as you are for renouncing Everton, for allegedly doing so !

just like bartra, they're athletic not grocks, but both would be seen as skin and bones.

It comes down more to skill than muscle, if it was muscle then micah richards would be the best in the world.

Pique, ramos and ferdinand all started in a similar build to the likes of stones, bartra even galliway. By the time they are 25/26 they are tall and athletic but not to big so they turn like the qe2

He is right though.

Just like when utd got falcao and di maria last season or when the rs got aquillani, fulham got brian ruiz. Alit of players come over for big bucks with a big reputation. It does not gaurentee quality though.

On my phone so a rant is unlikely.
How is he right? Joke of a club?

Already got 2 proven Prem players whereas Payet n Wijnaldum are unknown quantities from lesser leagues. Window open for 6 more weeks. People need to chill.
Not on my phone so rant is unlikely.
Payet an wijnaldum are class players who we would have loved here.
His point is we are so called in for these class players and they choose lesser clubs than us which is a worry.
Also don't get carried away with cleverley he is an average midfielder who tends to play a lot sideways.
He is not in the same league as wijnaldum.
Window is open for 6 weeks but the early signs are not good if we are losing out to newcastle and west ham for class players.

Just like when utd got falcao and di maria last season or when the rs got aquillani, fulham got brian ruiz. Alit of players come over for big bucks with a big reputation. It does not gaurentee quality though.
No it doesn't but the other side of the coin is players like sanchez and tadic.
To compete at the top we need the quality players

Not on my phone so rant is unlikely.
Payet an wijnaldum are class players who we would have loved here.
His point is we are so called in for these class players and they choose lesser clubs than us which is a worry.
Also don't get carried away with cleverley he is an average midfielder who tends to play a lot sideways.
He is not in the same league as wijnaldum.
Window is open for 6 weeks but the early signs are not good if we are losing out to newcastle and west ham for class players.

Can you honestly hand on heart claim to know anything about Wijnaldum or Payet other than what you see on YouTube or read online? IF they were all that then top clubs would be in for them - plus it's all conjecture as to if we ever were!

Cleverley may pass sideways. So did Arteta. He was good. I would reserve judgement on Cleverley for the time being. Remember the furore when we signed McCarthy? He's turned out ok ! As for him not being in same class as Wijnaldum I reckon Cleverley would rip the Eredivisie up if he played there. Ligue 1 too.

Eh???!!!!! I thought it was just rumoured that he would get an extension...hes actually been given 2 years???!!!!

Gibson has just been given a 2 year extension and Naismith isn't going anywhere. McGeady is the one that might go but if he does we will hopefully get Lennon to replace him.

Wijnaldum and Mitrovic (meant to also be signing despite interest from Porto) are both very good players. Wijnaldum is similar to Barkley though but Mitrovic is a bargain at £12mil.

Can you honestly hand on heart claim to know anything about Wijnaldum or Payet other than what you see on YouTube or read online? IF they were all that then top clubs would be in for them - plus it's all conjecture as to if we ever were!

Cleverley may pass sideways. So did Arteta. He was good. I would reserve judgement on Cleverley for the time being. Remember the furore when we signed McCarthy? He's turned out ok ! As for him not being in same class as Wijnaldum I reckon Cleverley would rip the Eredivisie up if he played there. Ligue 1 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back