Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, Newcastle need the players more than us and they will have game time and no doubt will be on big wages.

Wijnaldum in style is quite similar to barkley but its grating to see Mitrovic going there as he would be ideal to rotate with Lukaku for the cost of A.Kone +£6mil.

I do think Martinez not only has specific players in mind though for the playmaker role especially but am also very confident he will get them.

Time will tell.

Can you honestly hand on heart claim to know anything about Wijnaldum or Payet other than what you see on YouTube or read online? IF they were all that then top clubs would be in for them - plus it's all conjecture as to if we ever were!

Cleverley may pass sideways. So did Arteta. He was good. I would reserve judgement on Cleverley for the time being. Remember the furore when we signed McCarthy? He's turned out ok ! As for him not being in same class as Wijnaldum I reckon Cleverley would rip the Eredivisie up if he played there. Ligue 1 too.
Don't see how you can get over the top on cleverley as for the past 5 years he has been bang average at best.
Gerry will be a great player in a few years but he is not ready yet to be a regular and most fans know we need at least 1 quality player to improve us.
The manager must have fancied these players so like i said its a worry we are losing out to newcastle and west ham.
We all have money now or should have

Great news about Gibbo getting a 2 year extension. He's a very good player, albeit occasionally injured. I really thought Spurs were going to grab him, so I'm made up he's staying.
...any news on the rumoured extension for Hibbo?

I'd be happy if Cleverley was 'bang average' every game. We need someone who can play in multiple positions and be consistent and relied upon when brought into the team. Villa and Wigan fans rated him as way above average though as did Ferguson and Sherwood.

Good to have a player like that on the bench.

Don't see how you can get over the top on cleverley as for the past 5 years he has been bang average at best.
Gerry will be a great player in a few years but he is not ready yet to be a regular and most fans know we need at least 1 quality player to improve us.
The manager must have fancied these players so like i said its a worry we are losing out to newcastle and west ham.

Great news about Gibbo getting a 2 year extension. He's a very good player, albeit occasionally injured. I really thought Spurs were going to grab him, so I'm made up he's staying.
...any news on the rumoured extension for Hibbo?
another 5 years i think and maybe the same for timmy

I don't think Everton has a lot of money to splash. It's EBIT will be about 5million for the financial year just ended.

Not over the top mate. He's just signed for the [Poor language removed] club you're meant to support so why not see how he does before your vitriolic campaign starts. FFS some pure brain deads in here at times.

Not over the top mate. He's just signed for the [Poor language removed] club you're meant to support so why not see how he does before your vitriolic campaign starts. FFS some pure brain deads in here at times.
I am making an opinion on watching him for the last 5 years you pompous prik.
I will support him cos i am a fan and i hope he does well but at the same time i am making my opinion on watching him and not how he does on fm.
No need to call me brain dead because you don't agree with what i have put.
You sound like you are about 9 with comments like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back