Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we'll see significant money spent til next month. We always do it, get a few cheap in first then wait til towards the end til a few have been sold and the Vibrac money lands in the account before spending more money

Kone is not good enough to be our back up for Rom.
Hopefully we can get someone in who deserves the name striker.
But who?
Guidetti is off to Celta Vigo.
Bamford? Maybe to young?
The same for Wilson from United.

Hope Bobby has a clue!

Kone is not good enough to be our back up for Rom.
Hopefully we can get someone in who deserves the name striker.
But who?
Guidetti is off to Celta Vigo.
Bamford? Maybe to young?
The same for Wilson from United.

Hope Bobby has a clue!

...I agree that we need back up, I was hopeful Kone could provide this but it looks unlikely based on last season.

I'd be happy if Cleverley was 'bang average' every game. We need someone who can play in multiple positions and be consistent and relied upon when brought into the team. Villa and Wigan fans rated him as way above average though as did Ferguson and Sherwood.

Good to have a player like that on the bench.
Cleverly looks a nailed on starter. One of our best players today.

Do we need a CB now?

Browning looks a real talent. I thought he was good in his quick cameo in the derby and today he was also very good. I think we should wait to see how he does against better opposition before we blow any money on another CB.

Do we need a CB now?

Browning looks a real talent. I thought he was good in his quick cameo in the derby and today he was also very good. I think we should wait to see how he does against better opposition before we blow any money on another CB.
absolutely we do, this is a pre season game so it's a little dumb to assume that because browning did okay we dont need another.

We also had hibbert and barry playing center half.

We absolutely need an experienced player in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back