Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the Greek lad Fulham signed who was meant to be hot-[Poor language removed]? How about Vossen too? It's not the be all and end all but Prem experience does count...( and no,I don't mean Scottish Prem either...)

Do we need a CB now?

Browning looks a real talent. I thought he was good in his quick cameo in the derby and today he was also very good. I think we should wait to see how he does against better opposition before we blow any money on another CB.

Too risky. We will get new CB..

I think we should get carles Gil instead of Lennon because if Pienaar or McAleny aren't good enough/fit we will struggle to score goals.

That first half was a bit like watching last season. Not a good sight at all.

Your opinion would be lent more credence if you could spell him name correctly.

He certainly wasn't a failure at Basel, and I wouldn't consider struggling to get into the team at Bayern ahead of Muller, Robben e.t.c. a failure, when he did play for them he did relatively well. He's been injured whilst at Inter.

Clearly not 'garbage' as you put it.

Doesnt matter how i spelt his name ive seen him play at least 15x and not once seen anything special apart from 1 long range shot against England. Just a run of the mill player nothing special.

Hope my spelling is up to your standard in this post.

should take a chance on dom dwyer...

Good shout here. I live in the States and watch Sporting Kansas City often. Has a nose for goal, tracks back and gets on the back fours' nerves. Wouldn't be too expensive and would add a change of pace coming off the bench.

Unless Aaron was being sarcastic then nevermind lol

Good shout here. I live in the States and watch Sporting Kansas City often. Has a nose for goal, tracks back and gets on the back fours' nerves. Wouldn't be too expensive and would add a change of pace coming off the bench.

Unless Aaron was being sarcastic then nevermind lol
no i was being serious, i'd take a chance. He wouldnt cost a lot at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back