Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? they did really well last time they were in the championship, and played some good football in the premiership.

So what if they're in the championship now, doesn't make them any less of a good club, especially for that level?

Don't understand your attitude think it's a little bit low.

No hate on Burnley. A little hate from me thinking you over rate Vossen a bit.

No hate on Burnley. A little hate from me thinking you over rate Vossen a bit.
But i don't over or under rate him.. i wouldn't have him at everton but he had a good season at boro is what i'm saying.

And i think he'll do okay at burnley, i fail to see how that is overrating someone.

But i don't over or under rate him.. i wouldn't have him at everton but he had a good season at boro is what i'm saying.

And i think he'll do okay at burnley, i fail to see how that is overrating someone.

By saying he had a good season last season. I don't think he did. So we differ there. No biggy.

For me the sign that nobody better than Burnley (again, no hate, but a Championship club none the less) got him says a lot.

By saying he had a good season last season. I don't think he did. So we differ there. No biggy.

For me the sign that nobody better than Burnley (again, no hate, but a Championship club none the less) got him says a lot.
I'd say for that level Burnley are one of the top teams, and will be trying for instant return, i'm not saying he's great for premier league or anything i've always believed he'd be too slow for that, but i judge him by the level of league he plays on is all.

Opinions are different for a reason, i respect yours.

I'd say for that level Burnley are one of the top teams, and will be trying for instant return, i'm not saying he's great for premier league or anything i've always believed he'd be too slow for that, but i judge him by the level of league he plays on is all.

Opinions are different for a reason, i respect yours.

Good man.

On the evidence of the glowing testaments to Conor's ability, have we found our No 10 for this season? I remain unconvinced, one swallow does not a summer make.

The mirror saying we are set to battle it out with Southampton for Ron Vlaar and Southampton confirmed on Sky Sports today they aren't after him. So are we getting him?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back