Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the Greek lad Fulham signed who was meant to be hot-[Poor language removed]? How about Vossen too? It's not the be all and end all but Prem experience does count...( and no,I don't mean Scottish Prem either...)

Vossen signed for Burnley last week.

Which should tell you all you need to know there really.

vossen went to boro and did really well, didn't play as out and out striker though tended to play behind the striker.

Wouldn't say he did really well at all mate.

I watch more Championship footie that is normal for a person, and saw loads of Boro.

He didn't play at all at the start of the season, came in, scored a few, then was dropped for being badly inconsistent.

Did you see him do anything in the Championship play off final? Nope. Because he was awful.

I watch more Championship footie that is normal for a person, and saw loads of Boro.

He didn't play at all at the start of the season, came in, scored a few, then was dropped for being badly inconsistent.

Did you see him do anything in the Championship play off final? Nope. Because he was awful.

He hit the bar from 20 yards in the playoff final.. get him signed!

I watched nearly all of the boro games this season, since they're practically my second team, along with one of my close friends being a season ticket holder.

Census is he did really well for them, especially for a first season in english football, and he wasn't used as a out and out striker as most of the boro fans would have liked.

So he did really well for them, and then earned a move to burnley.

also nearly every player in the boro side was awful that day, the big occasion got to them.

I watched nearly all of the boro games this season, since they're practically my second team, along with one of my close friends being a season ticket holder.

Census is he did really well for them, especially for a first season in english football, and he wasn't used as a out and out striker as most of the boro fans would have liked.

So he did really well for them, and then earned a move to burnley.

Burnley. The Real Madrid of the Championship I heard.

Burnley. The Real Madrid of the Championship I heard.
So what? they did really well last time they were in the championship, and played some good football in the premiership.

So what if they're in the championship now, doesn't make them any less of a good club, especially for that level?

Don't understand your attitude think it's a little bit low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back