Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must hand it to Everton for distracting everyone with the Yarmolenko smokescreen to swoop in and steal this player from other top clubs.

.....19 goals in 71 games isn't prolific. Does seem an odd one, the ground looks empty from the You Tube clips. Ah well, we'll see.
think he scored most of them this season mate, maybe he's played all over the place / on the wing etc but we really don't know.

Scouts must have seen something in him to take the gamble.

It's clearly not a big club but possibly a gem where other clubs have avoided taking the chance.

.....19 goals in 71 games isn't prolific. Does seem an odd one, the ground looks empty from the You Tube clips. Ah well, we'll see.

yeah, but then again strikers that age don't exactly start much or have good strike ratios to start off with. rooney's was hardly prolific even when we sold him.

So, I'm in the US, been asleep for 9 hours, came to work and had stuff to do - final get to log onto GOT.

If I have got this correct:

Stones hasn't put in a transfer request
Mori - deal nearly done
Yarmolenko - nothing confirmed yet but multiple 'strong' rumors a deal is close
A new kid on the block - Rodriguez (22 yr old forward)??

If all 4 of those points come to fruition, I for one would vote this the best transfer window yet and feel quite confident for the season ahead (although I would have preferred VV Dijk or Koulibaly over Mori)

Also hearing rumors we may still yet get Johnny Evans.

Have I got all that correct lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back