Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT 2013 until August 20, 2015: "I thought Roberto was supposed to have global scouting networks combing for South American gems. FUME!"
GOT August 21, 2015: "WHO IS THIS NO NAME URUGUAYAN SCORING OVERHEADS IN FRONT OF AN EMPTY STAND? FUME!"
exactly the point i was making.

I'm actually made up he's taking gambles like this and funes mori.

some players just don't get noticed by big teams though mate, one of our best signings in recent years was a certain 60k irish player.

Coleman was what 18/19 when we signed him? This lads 23 this year and has an average goal ratio in a pub league. Goalscorers are far more easy to scout than defenders as if you score goals you stand out, whereas defenders it's hard to stand out unless you are absolute quality ie stones.

Coleman was what 18/19 when we signed him? This lads 23 this year and has an average goal ratio in a pub league. Goalscorers are far more easy to scout than defenders as if you score goals you stand out, whereas defenders it's hard to stand out unless you are absolute quality ie stones.
he's 22 mate, and that's still pretty young, it'll be the tiniest amount of money to bring him here, and if it works it'll be seen as brilliant, if it doesn't no one will be arsed.

So why are YOU arsed, and why are you so keen to be dismissive of a player that has yet to even feature for our under 21's or even be confirmed yet?

also, coleman was 21.

Coleman was 20/21 mate.

11035837_10205018521682913_2384931885448823106_n.jpg

24 next year mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back