Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
leandro rodriguez just confirmed he's signing for us, reopen the thread mods?

LR ; ''I know i am travelling to madrid, Tomorrow, but i do not yet know how many years to go (on his contract) at Everton

''"It's going to be good, we are both South Americans will be a good company" L. Rodriguez on Funes Moris''

L.Rodriguez "I travel tomorrow. That was the Everton found out today."

"I know the Premiership is difficult," Leandro Rodriguez
Well lets call a spade a spade.
I, like many here, have been critical of Roberto in his transfer dealings not pulling out these type of South American little knowns with talent that will cost less.
Credit to the man he has plucked 2 at the same time. Time will tell if they are any good, but at least he is trying and we are not into British dross that will cost double.

leandro rodriguez just confirmed he's signing for us, reopen the thread mods?

LR ; ''I know i am travelling to madrid, Tomorrow, but i do not yet know how many years to go (on his contract) at Everton

''"It's going to be good, we are both South Americans will be a good company" L. Rodriguez on Funes Moris''

L.Rodriguez "I travel tomorrow. That was the Everton found out today."

"I know the Premiership is difficult," Leandro Rodriguez
Where did you find these quotes?

i don't think martinez' strike rate with buying south americans has been too great but we'll just see. never heard of either, not even on football manager

I'd rather he fail in trying to pluck some gems, than overpay for dross already failing/underperforming in England.

definitely. i'm just trying to think of any of them he's bought actually do well. one eventually will be a gem you feel - it's a very skillful area of the area of the world - and that would pay for all the flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back