Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Leandro Rodriguez rumours....
The most interesting and consistent source for this seems to be a radio dj with 16k followers. He carried the initial quote from the manager (Carrasco), and in the last hour or two has published quotes supposedly from the player himself, who he had seemingly interviewed prior to him travelling tomorrow.

You can read his stuff here:
Check out Fabián Bertolini (@F_Bertolini): https://twitter.com/F_Bertolini

From what I can gather from Twitter's crude auto translation, the following is what has been said:

- Leandro's manager has confirmed he's leaving
- Leandro says he is travelling to England tomorrow (ie Saturday) and will go via Madrid (same as Funes Mori)
- Leandro has no idea about contract length or details

I have to say, it's all rather weird. I'm possibly smelling a rat tbh. This could very easily be some South American person who's been amused/annoyed by our obsession over Funes Mori and has decided to start a random rumour to see how far he gets.

These Leandro Rodriguez rumours....
The most interesting and consistent source for this seems to be a radio dj with 16k followers. He carried the initial quote from the manager (Carrasco), and in the last hour or two has published quotes supposedly from the player himself, who he had seemingly interviewed prior to him travelling tomorrow.

You can read his stuff here:
Check out Fabián Bertolini (@F_Bertolini): https://twitter.com/F_Bertolini

From what I can gather from Twitter's crude auto translation, the following is what has been said:

- Leandro's manager has confirmed he's leaving
- Leandro says he is travelling to England tomorrow (ie Saturday) and will go via Madrid (same as Funes Mori)
- Leandro has no idea about contract length or details

I have to say, it's all rather weird. I'm possibly smelling a rat tbh. This could very easily be some South American person who's been amused/annoyed by our obsession over Funes Mori and has decided to start a random rumour to see how far he gets.
Thought that at first my self, but too many news outlets etc picked up on it.

Seems pretty real to me, to be honest.

Thought that at first my self, but too many news outlets etc picked up on it.

Seems pretty real to me, to be honest.

If it is true, they must have gotten a tip from someone friendly. They certainly didn't go hunting for this kind of prospect, particularly when he's 22 (and has to be registered), and particularly with McAleny playing well enough in the preseason.

So the coaching staff might not be convinced McAleny can really make a mark in the PL, right? Well it's highly unlikely they saw anything from Rodriguez to be sure he's better than McAleny. Someone must have told them they'd be daft not to take a flier on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back