Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand there is more depth than that.

Yes cover is very important when both your backs like to get forward. However, there are wingers out there who are willing to put a shift in defensively as well as being able to go forward and be a threat. I saw Colemans comments about Lennon, it is important. Just have to look at Baines and Pienaar(when he was healthy) what a good working relationship looks like.

My main issue with this is you can't come out and say you are in for Yarmolenko, then drag your feet and possibly bring in Lennon on deadline day. Shows a real lack of intent. If you want Stones to stick around I think it will take more than Lennon to show him that Everton are going to do what they can to get champions league or win a cup.

Let's just wait until the window shuts eh, Finners?

We may have the last laugh.

Though it may be a case of Gallows humour, like.
Im having a mare this summer. Lost my left testicle after Shaqiri went to stoke and im afraid soon I might lose the right one too.

This Rodriguez link must be a joke. He's scored 18 in 71 in the Uruguayan league. He's 22 so he's not likely to improve as much as he'd need to to get on well with us. I mean, of all the strikers in the WORLD, our scouts have decided this is the one to buy?

Not normally one to judge a player before he's kicked a ball, but it's hardly a signing to inspire confidence. If he was tearing the Uruguayan league up then great, but even Forlan couldn't manage the Prem and he was a top player.

This Rodriguez link must be a joke. He's scored 18 in 71 in the Uruguayan league. He's 22 so he's not likely to improve as much as he'd need to to get on well with us. I mean, of all the strikers in the WORLD, our scouts have decided this is the one to buy?

Not normally one to judge a player before he's kicked a ball, but it's hardly a signing to inspire confidence. If he was tearing the Uruguayan league up then great, but even Forlan couldn't manage the Prem and he was a top player.

Nope it's definitely on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back