Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not happy with the five years supply of Chang written into his contract,wants the real McCoy vodka,bill is scouring the black market as we speak.

All makes sense now...Yarmalenko has links to the Ukranian Vodka barons
th

It's on...

Heard a rumour about possibility of signing Dante from Munich, that would be a good signing for back up to Sones and jags and offer good experience to the younger ones progression.

By taking a punt on someone and not paying as much gives us more money to chase Yarmolenko, that 4-5m difference could be what allows us to sign Yarmolenko.

The lad from Uruguay will cost around 1m, I'd presume. Austin will cost around 15m, huge difference mate. I'd honestly love Austin I feel he's just what we need but unfortunately we're not in a position to be spending 15m on a backup striker.
This.

Heard a rumour about possibility of signing Dante from Munich, that would be a good signing for back up to Sones and jags and offer good experience to the younger ones progression.
yes, I read that in the Papers on Thursday too. Nothing since thankfully.

he's been deteriorating rapidly for the last couple of seasons and would have no sell on. Far too overpriced for what he is, best buying a couple of younger experienced South Americans for half of that, at least one of them would be good enough.

Last edited:

Yes let's leave one of the top clubs in the world to be a bench warmer at Everton?

Not likely is it

Does seem a bit odd to me that Roberto all summer has made such a big deal of needing 3 more players, and basically using that as an excuse for the Watford display - and that two of these players are random unproven South American squad players who wouldn't have kicked a ball until the League cup anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back