Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that BK is waiting until I've sold my house before selling Stones. The two sagas are remarkably similar. The bad news is that we had 33 separate interested parties come to our Open House yesterday and, having bought in a replacement earlier this week - albeit an apartment, rather than a house (but can also play left back) it looks like Mourinho might get his house when the next offer comes in

http://www.wardandpartners.co.uk/for-sale/3-bedroom-house-in-welling/15005823/.

Last edited:
Would of rathered VVD at £10M than This unknown at £6M....
By taking a punt on someone and not paying as much gives us more money to chase Yarmolenko, that 4-5m difference could be what allows us to sign Yarmolenko.
I wish we would sign Charlie Austin. Today he scores a brace. 4 goals in 4 games this season.you know what you get from him instead of a guy from uruguay.
The lad from Uruguay will cost around 1m, I'd presume. Austin will cost around 15m, huge difference mate. I'd honestly love Austin I feel he's just what we need but unfortunately we're not in a position to be spending 15m on a backup striker.

Andriy Yarmolenko is completing a switch to Everton - after Roberto Martinez sold him on the club.

A £15million deal is understood to be going through thanks to private talks in which the Toffees boss convinced Yarmolenko of the way the club is shaping up for the future.

The addition of the Dynamo Kiev attacker will provide a huge boost to their campaign - and Everton have also tied up a deal for defender Ramiro Funes Mori for £6m.

The Argentinian centre-back made his breakthrough in the game through a reality TV show, in which he won a place at MLS side Dallas FC.

He also had a brief spell with Chelsea, but had to end his stay due to the lack of a EU passport.

.......didn't know Mori had been at Chelsea and also thought he was half Italian, hence the work permit situation.

So, @Bungle .....where's the schedule of all incoming flights from Kiev to Heathrow plus connecting flights to Liverpool or Manchester? Don't tell me you've been to bed and ignored your responsibilities

Is the Ukranian lad cup tied for Barnsley having played in the Ukranian League Cup.....heard Platini has vetoed him following an inquiry made on our behalf by a Mr Brendan Rodgers.

.....agree, it is an odd one. I don't know if there's anything in it, although there is a link in this morning's press.

theirs been probably a lot more to this rumour than a few of the recent past before we signed them mate, deulefeu, mirralas, lukaku loan etc

Austin went berserk at those comments - 'impugning his professionalism'.

There's no way a PL clubs are going to leave him to play Championship footy with QPR though. Someone WILL put about £10M down on the table for him and a deal will be done. There's just too many clubs with cash slushing about for it not to happen.

and too many clubs with not many good strikers. try picking them in fantasy football. aguero costs way too much and after that you're scraping the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back