Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a weird signing, like.

Is the lad definitely an out and out striker? His goal scoring record in such an awful league does not inspire.

It's the sort of signing I expected Martinez to make once a year when he first arrived, be interesting to see how much he features if he does arrive.

I'm surprised it's taken him so long to hit the South American market to be honest.

It's the sort of signing I expected Martinez to make once a year when he first arrived, be interesting to see how much he features if he does arrive.

I'm surprised it's taken him so long to hit the South American market to be honest.

football-wigan-antolin-alcaraz_2920312.jpg

I for one think this is a VERY astute signing, inspired almost, and the impact 'LID's' gonna have will be immense.

Almost definitely.

BOB will tell us so.

*Dear Gawwwwwd, is this really one of the 'Trinity of Excitement & much expectation'?

Anyone else got the YARMOLENKO low? It will happen won't it lads? It's all true & good isn't it, this rumour? Please say it's so...

*It isn't is it?

Pfffff....at least we're gonna beat SITTEH 3-1 though eh, that's something....

Such a weird signing, like.

Is the lad definitely an out and out striker? His goal scoring record in such an awful league does not inspire.

I can't get my head around it. My friend is an avid follower of the Uruguayan league (Argentinian fella), and he was pretty surprised. As has been mentioned, he wasn't even the best striker on his team last season. The coach also benched him a few times for unknown (tactical?) reasons. You'd think if we were targeting players from that league we'd be going for the Wonderkids/best players in the league.

Let's just trust Bobby on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back