Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True mate, but he is slim, and weak, I would put him in the same mould.

Yeh true. Point was though that I doubt this lad could cut it as much as I believe he's talented. I was actually rather surprised when he went to Shakhtar in the first place as he had a lot of European offers. Can't judge him though till I see him play for us/another prem team.

Bernard isn't a number 10 creative player at all.

By far the most successful period of his career was when he was using his pace to get on the end of through balls from Ronaldinho. He is a small but very pacey attacker who plays on the left.

Yeh true. Point was though that I doubt this lad could cut it as much as I believe he's talented. I was actually rather surprised when he went to Shakhtar in the first place as he had a lot of European offers. Can't judge him though till I see him play for us/another prem team.
just had a little look on google about him, seems the manager is fed up with his attitude, not up to it when things are not going well and not putting in the effort just picking up his wages.
sounds even less of a player who we would be after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back