Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to sign Yarmolenko, However is he the player Martinez is looking for? another (better) Mirallas? I thought he was after that david silva type of player who can open teams up

Its a football team not a theme park, who cares how tall he is or isnt. Bernard is a quality player and would be a great addition but I would still much rather sign Yarmolenko.

Its a football team not a theme park, who cares how tall he is or isnt. Bernard is a quality player and would be a great addition but I would still much rather sign Yarmolenko.

That's just it, I don't think he is a quality player. Certainly not good enough to come in and start bossing our creativity as a playmaker. Compare his stats to Yarmo and it's not even close, one is quite literally head and shoulders above the other.

Looks like he has two good feet, quite quick, but I don't see him threading balls through for Lukaku.
Also his goal and assist return for the Ukranian league is very concerning for an attacking player.

i am happy to invest money into potential all day long, get it right and you have a fantastic player on your hands. Clearly the two lads have been scouted and are signing for a reason.

But i wonder how much of us signing mori and rodriguez is down to money? Or more specifically, how cheap they are? Like we go and buy Evans, he may cost5-6 million but have all these clauses and add ons and agent fees etc. Perhaps mori is just the same but minus the add ons, straight up deal about him. Rodriguez is just baffled me to be honest, of all the players to pluck out of nowhere it really seems martinez has just randomly put the name rodriguez into FIFA and pulled out the best sounding one that isnt big money. 'good potential?, 500k? eh graham get bill on the phone here!'

I reserve judgement until they are playing for the team over the next 12 months or so considering the adaption from on continent to another, i just hope other fans do as well.

That's just it, I don't think he is a quality player. Certainly not good enough to come in and start bossing our creativity as a playmaker. Compare his stats to Yarmo and it's not even close, one is quite literally head and shoulders above the other.

He definitely is a quality player. But yep, nowhere near as good as Yarm

i am happy to invest money into potential all day long, get it right and you have a fantastic player on your hands. Clearly the two lads have been scouted and are signing for a reason.

But i wonder how much of us signing mori and rodriguez is down to money? Or more specifically, how cheap they are? Like we go and buy Evans, he may cost5-6 million but have all these clauses and add ons and agent fees etc. Perhaps mori is just the same but minus the add ons, straight up deal about him. Rodriguez is just baffled me to be honest, of all the players to pluck out of nowhere it really seems martinez has just randomly put the name rodriguez into FIFA and pulled out the best sounding one that isnt big money. 'good potential?, 500k? eh graham get bill on the phone here!'

I reserve judgement until they are playing for the team over the next 12 months or so considering the adaption from on continent to another, i just hope other fans do as well.

Rodriguez isn't even on FIFA that's how random he is.

i am adopting Rodriquez as my new favorite player as soon as he signs.never seen him play like but you never know could be a little gem

Read this this morning. Don't know if it's been posted already....
  • Everton want Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian playmaker Bernard after ending their pursuit of Andriy Yarmolenko.
Quoted in the 'paper talk' section of skysports....
0How did the Yarmolenko deal break down? I though we were close to that.

Rodriguez isn't even on FIFA that's how random he is.
i didnt even though there was a river plate in uruguay, or know what river plate was til someone stuck a map of it up the other day.

i will judge him on what he does on the pitch though so hopefully he is less forlan and more suarez for us

Read this this morning. Don't know if it's been posted already....
  • Everton want Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian playmaker Bernard after ending their pursuit of Andriy Yarmolenko.
Quoted in the 'paper talk' section of skysports....
0How did the Yarmolenko deal break down? I though we were close to that.
yeah... we were sort of there 15-20 pages back around yesterday teatime.

you might need some fresh plutonium for your DeLorean, it seems to be playing up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back