Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he has two good feet, quite quick, but I don't see him threading balls through for Lukaku.
Also his goal and assist return for the Ukranian league is very concerning for an attacking player.

Agreed, it's very concerning at best. We can't seriously be after him for the price it would take, given his return, or lack thereof.

Read this this morning. Don't know if it's been posted already....
  • Everton want Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian playmaker Bernard after ending their pursuit of Andriy Yarmolenko.
Quoted in the 'paper talk' section of skysports....
0How did the Yarmolenko deal break down? I though we were close to that.
Wow your so 12 hours ago

As some have said, Bernard isn't exactly a playmaker. He's a pacey winger who gets in behind teams to score or assist, but doesn't create many chances per say.

Rodriguez is exactly the type of low quality import that the FA and Home Office want to stop from coming to our league.

Unless this lad has a European passport there's no way he's getting a work permit

Josip Ilicic was superb yesterday for Fiorenitna. Remember we were linked to him a few years back. Not gonna happen but he really impressed me. Shows that Yarmolenko would work as a playmamker as well I think.

Josip Ilicic was superb yesterday for Fiorenitna. Remember we were linked to him a few years back. Not gonna happen but he really impressed me. Shows that Yarmolenko would work as a playmamker as well I think.

He's a bit of a freak player, can do everything; long shots, strong, tall, skillful, vision, playmaking. I was really impressed with him in that game against England.

I suspect that at the end of the window we are going to be very , very disappointed.

Got a horrible feeling that the Argentinian lad will fail to get a work permit and that we will end up with just Leandro Rodriguez ( come on has anyone ever heard of him ? ) , Evans and Lennon.

It really wouldn't suprise me , despite all the protestations if we sold Stones on TDD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back