Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who i think would be a solid addition that would come cheap?

Victor Moses. That guy is just wasting away rarely seeing any pitch.

Its a guy. He can wear blue. Why not?

What made me chuckle slightly is that when I was the FM researcher for Everton, those stats would have been my opinion of Stones. Granted, they would have been checked over by higher ups, but still.... to think Sky Sports is comparing my opinion of John Stones with the bloke in Buenos Aires opinion of Mori.

True but before they used FM stats it's not like they scoured thousands of pages of scouting reports to formulate intricate opinions. Before FM they made it all up based on the minute or two they would have seen of a non-top 4 side's player. The laughable part isn't that they use FM stats -- the laughable part is that FM stats represents an upgrade in the information they dispense.

I have had a 24hr forum break following the defeat yesterday. Things are looking much more bleak on the transfer front today aren't they!
This Bernard fella looks like a fairly dreadful option IMO. I cant help thinking there must be a decent playmaker in the spanish/ portuguese league. They have loads of great players, many of whom are desperate for some PL money.

You know who i think would be a solid addition that would come cheap?

Victor Moses. That guy is just wasting away rarely seeing any pitch.

Its a guy. He can wear blue. Why not?
image.webp

What made me chuckle slightly is that when I was the FM researcher for Everton, those stats would have been my opinion of Stones. Granted, they would have been checked over by higher ups, but still.... to think Sky Sports is comparing my opinion of John Stones with the bloke in Buenos Aires opinion of Mori.

haha i forgot you did the FM stats. so you do them just for everton don't you? i always struggle to understand how they found someone to do liverpool's stats that they don't get totally deluded and end up sweeping all teh trophies.

they got relegated in the 2nd season on mind. no editing or anything, was boss.

haha i forgot you did the FM stats. so you do them just for everton don't you? i always struggle to understand how they found someone to do liverpool's stats that they don't get totally deluded and end up sweeping all teh trophies.

they got relegated in the 2nd season on mind. no editing or anything, was boss.

Was just for Everton and the youth teams yeah, gave it up before Christmas, there's a new chap doing it now.

You can be surprisingly critical of your own players when put in the role :lol:

FutbolUkraine ‏@FutbolUkraine 4 mins4 minutes ago
Shakhtar CEO Sergiy Palkin: "I can't comment on this information. At this moment there is no concrete interest from Everton for our player."

hmmmm, so Yarmolenko off, Bernard interest is fake

Welcome Shaun Maloney!
They were talking about him coming back to England on Sky Sports News a few days ago.

Watch this space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back