Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Lennon will sign once we've played Spurs. They would've looked silly selling him to us and then him playing great against them. A much more useful squad player than McGeady, Naismith, Osman right now in the way Roberto wants us to play imo.

...still need that marquee number 10 signing though...
Sheer logic.

As this is most popular thread and i dont think theres a u21 one
Im going everton v leicester u21 2nite Any1 have any idea if any of the 1st team will feature IE: oviedo,besic etc ?

Loan deal agreed with Jonathan De Guzman according to SSN just now. But so have a few other clubs and Sunderland have agreed a permanent deal, so it's up to the player where he goes.

i know exactly what im saying, lennons performances under us were class.

Yes. Sadly the ingerlund media have given him an image that some fans just cannot get past. Hardworking, diligent in attack and defense, tactically clever, and a goal threat just isn't enough for some. They just want to slobber over some unknown foreign prodigy that the media have hyped up so they can bang on to their big 4 mates about what a class player we're going to get. The Spurs fans rated him and a fair number of them would have him in over Townsend, Lamela, Dembele etc.

dunno why people keep slating lennon, was class for us last season, top pro and did a very good job.

Without him we would have been much worse off.

We'll probably get him yeah, but we'll also definitely get a playmaker / yarmolenko type transfer too.
Agree, would love him to join aswell, but not in place of yermalenko. We need that one signing with the X factor, who can be a game changer, if they don't get bobby one then they can go koff I've had enough. We need a high profile player for the fans, for the players already here an most importantly the rest of the league to show we still can compete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back