Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Martinez said all the biggest clubs in the world wanted to send their kids to us and now we're losing out on Adama Traore to Villa, Halilovic to some mustard Spanish team & are continuously linked with Johnny Evans.

Martinez has baffed us all here lads.

Still defo on this, we say we are in for someone else, suddenly Barca and Arsenal are in for him? still in negotiations vying for position, sounds like Everton have tried to play hard ball. Think there are still a few twist and turns in this one not saying we will get him but it definitley isn't dead!
You just wish Everton wouldn't play games if that's the case. Regardless of him being in the last year of his contract, i would ask myself, is this player worth this 15mil valuation & will he have a positive impact in our squad?
YES & YES, Now write a cheque.

You just wish Everton wouldn't play games if that's the case. Regardless of him being in the last year of his contract, i would ask myself, is this player worth this 15mil valuation & will he have a positive impact in our squad?

the only way we will win that, is if we do it by mistake.

accidental mind games

What makes you think that it's Everton playing the games?? that we haven't offered enough money or that we aren't willing bend over backwards to get him??

All the evidence seems to point to the Kiev Chairman being an absolute banned word to deal with. He doesn't actually want to sell (though the player and his agent want out) and he doesn't have to sell to anyone.

How is this us being incompetent/playing games?

He's just too small. He would get bullied off the ball.
maybe. but that has a lot to do with attitude. Seen 6 footers being bullied because they are not used to the attention. Not many his size make it through youth level in UK because loads of coaches put an emphasis on physical development so maybe we not used to seeing it . You do have to have something about you to play for a major international side at his height so I am taking that as it would be well worth a gamble.

Anyone still reckon we will pull of a big signing? Or will we be left with Lennon, Evans, Mori and that other lad that was at the game?

Everton have got to be the most pathetic club in the world when it comes to completing transfers. It's got to the stage where you just laugh at how bad we are at sorting them out.

What makes you think that it's Everton playing the games?? that we haven't offered enough money or that we aren't willing bend over backwards to get him??

All the evidence seems to point to the Kiev Chairman being an absolute banned word to deal with. He doesn't actually want to sell (though the player and his agent want out) and he doesn't have to sell to anyone.

How is this us being incompetent/playing games?

Well because we're not the kind of team who would throw money around? And with 1 year left on his contract, i could see us trying to drive a hard bargain. But yeah, it's probably also likely that they are playing games here. Either way, let the games begin.

maybe. but that has a lot to do with attitude. Seen 6 footers being bullied because they are not used to the attention. Not many his size make it through youth level in UK because loads of coaches put an emphasis on physical development so maybe we not used to seeing it . You do have to have something about you to play for a major international side at his height so I am taking that as it would be well worth a gamble.
He's 22 and had 14 caps for Brazil, he may be tiny but could be worth it, for the right price. Don't think we are in for him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back