Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the feeling that trying to buy Yarmo off Kiev is like trying to buy Everton off Bill. Regardless of what comes out of their mouth, ain't really for sale.

Honestly don't see us getting anyone remotely playmakery. Lennon, Rodriguez and Mori. Underwhelming.

He's just too small. He would get bullied off the ball.
Size doesn't matter so my Mrs says to me. Seriously it doesn't, if he is good enough to be capped for Brazil then he should have no problem in our grock league. Like pointed out we have many little players in our league such as Hazard, Moutihno etc and they take the pi$$.

Get the feeling that trying to buy Yarmo off Kiev is like trying to buy Everton off Bill. Regardless of what comes out of their mouth, ain't really for sale.

Honestly don't see us getting anyone remotely playmakery. Lennon, Rodriguez and Mori. Underwhelming.
This is how I see it too. And didn't RM say (on Friday) we should have something done in next few days. We're 4 days on and counting.

No quality only quantity for the squad. And therefor we need half a year?
Unless we get a playmaker we can wave adios to our star performers as we will struggle and without results Martinez will be dispensed with
Maybe the board dont want to give Bobby their hard earned TV money

Size doesn't matter so my Mrs says to me. Seriously it doesn't, if he is good enough to be capped for Brazil then he should have no problem in our grock league. Like pointed out we have many little players in our league such as Hazard, Moutihno etc and they take the pi$$.
Hazard is a giant compared to this kid.

No quality only quantity for the squad. And therefor we need half a year?
think a lack of quantity cost us more than lack of quality last season. Extra quality would be nice when it arrives but still think he had to deal with strengthening so can't really criticise him for it now he has started doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back