Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan was to get 2 players in early. Cleverley & Delefeou. Sorted. Then bring in 3 players (at some point - but most likely late on). Three things for me:-
1) Why do we really have to go to the wire.
2) Given the Sky money why are we seemingly shopping for bargains (Mori & Rodriquez).
3) Are we shopping for real quality (which costs I know), because apart from Yarmelenko it doesn't seem like it.

Think you answered your own question there mate - Quality costs......

I think we will see a couple leave in the next week personally (not stones though - unless they really want to hang themselves) and we will be scraping the loan barrel to bring in lennon (feel bit harsh saying that because he done well last year - but if he was that good he would have been tied up with Del and Cleverly where brought in), and another.

according to Barry "the everton way".

Think you answered your own question there mate - Quality costs......

I think we will see a couple leave in the next week personally (not stones though - unless they really want to hang themselves) and we will be scraping the loan barrel to bring in lennon (feel bit harsh saying that because he done well last year - but if he was that good he would have been tied up with Del and Cleverly where brought in), and another.

according to Barry "the everton way".
I think I did haha. Quality does cost and yet again our funds are seemingly low (ish). I'm ok with Lennon on the last day and a couple of late departures, but its the lack of quality we're not managing to bring in that niggling me.

The plan was to get 2 players in early. Cleverley & Delefeou. Sorted. Then bring in 3 players (at some point - but most likely late on). Three things for me:-
1) Why do we really have to go to the wire.
2) Given the Sky money why are we seemingly shopping for bargains (Mori & Rodriquez).
3) Are we shopping for real quality (which costs I know), because apart from Yarmelenko it doesn't seem like it.

RE 3.) '...right, feel like Steak tonight, gonna get some steak in, Mmmm, deffo, nothing else will do, rump maybe, deffo a good cut like....OOoooh, hang on, turkey mince...MINCED TURKEY... 3lb of it, cheap as an insult and only a day past it's sell by....get in the basket, cheap meat...'

THIS IS HOW EFC CONDUCT THEIR TRANSFER SHOPPING.

Where you been mate?
Banned. Every now and again the mods hit me with a 2 or 3 week ban. I think they might have feared I would go mental during the Yarmolenko rumour - and they were probably right. I'll be good from now on and keep my posting count low. Besides there's not much to talk about. I don't believe any rumor other than "Everton are looking to sign Lennon". The only big question is whether Stones goes and all window I have believed he wouldn't but I'm starting to get a real bad feeling about that one.

I see a lot has happened since I've been away. Lennon and Evans it will be. What a huge surprise.

Look who it is, if it isn't the chief spouter of utter bollocks, I see you chatting just as much nonsense on the Everton forum and getting pulled up for contradicting yourself on there time and again. They got the measure of you fairly quickly on there so fair play to them.

Come on then you massive spunk bubble, what's your latest bit of gossip? You been learning Ukrainian so you can sign up on their forums to try and validate your existence?

Banned. Every now and again the mods hit me with a 2 or 3 week ban. I think they might have feared I would go mental during the Yarmolenko rumour - and they were probably right. I'll be good from now on and keep my posting count low. Besides there's not much to talk about. I don't believe any rumor other than "Everton are looking to sign Lennon". The only big question is whether Stones goes and all window I have believed he wouldn't but I'm starting to get a real bad feeling about that one.
Oh my god shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back