Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's true but there's interest in Joey Barton after everything he's done. Barton's a better player than Gibson of courae but any team who's seen Gibson play knows he can pick a pass and shoot. Ideal player for teams like Bournemouth and Sunderland who need players come for cheap. I'd loan him too. He won't be getting any game time this season imo.

We need players for cheap never mind them clubs they've spent more than us

Yeah that's true but there's interest in Joey Barton after everything he's done. Barton's a better player than Gibson of courae but any team who's seen Gibson play knows he can pick a pass and shoot. Ideal player for teams like Bournemouth and Sunderland who need players come for cheap. I'd loan him too. He won't be getting any game time this season imo.
I would give him away!!!

read somewhere he is on 300.000 euro a month out there

Convert to GBP then its almost £55,000 a week which should be affordable imo. As I said earlier in this thread we should consider shipping a few players out. We are not in Europe this season and FA cup doesn't come in till January so we should free up some wages from Gibson and perhaps McGeady too.

Wouldn't touch Barton with a barge pole. He is an odious human being. Think of what he would be like if we gave him the credibility of playing for a team like Everton. West Ham fans are to be applauded for their stance on him. We should be he same.

Wouldn't touch Barton with a barge pole. He is an odious human being. Think of what he would be like if we gave him the credibility of playing for a team like Everton. West Ham fans are to be applauded for their stance on him. We should be he same.

Think he's on about loaning out Gibson. Think he was just using Barton as an example of a player with issues.

Not from Cell Block B or his physio rehab table

Is this what you meant?
I think we're waiting for Lennon who won't become available until after the Spurs game so realistically I know what his answer to that question will be. The left back position is the only one he might give some info on because it doesn't have to be specifically about one player which we know Martinez never talks about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back