Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's true but there's interest in Joey Barton after everything he's done. Barton's a better player than Gibson of courae but any team who's seen Gibson play knows he can pick a pass and shoot. Ideal player for teams like Bournemouth and Sunderland who need players come for cheap. I'd loan him too. He won't be getting any game time this season imo.

Nope.

I think we're waiting for Lennon who won't become available until after the Spurs game so realistically I know what his answer to that question will be. The left back position is the only one he might give some info on because it doesn't have to be specifically about one player which we know Martinez never talks about.

True, left back is a worry and maybe a temp loan might be on the books. Has there been any news on whether we can recall Garbutt?

Going off Bobby's conference it doesn't look like we're actually interested in Bernard.

Said something along the lines of, "No, I'm sure the player has some agents in the UK..."

I know we're all hell bent on Yarmalenko but, in my mind, Bernard is more what we need for the team. He seems to pop up all over the pitch and bring the midfield and attack together. Yarm seems to be a more talented winger than we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back