Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is everybody having a go at this fella?
over on other forum it was the same, cant see why myself
I think they don't like other people to have an opinion. These fan sites are a bit of a joke really. The only clubs that are like this are us and Liverpool.

He's a perpetual drivel machine edge. Voices his opinion on everything and it proves to be incorrect 99% of the time.
Well this is what I posted on July the 14th when you lot all said I was talking drivel and that Bobby has his sites on a No10 and other targets.
I think Evans and Lennon are our only two realistic signings from now and Lennon only if either Mirallas or McGeady go.
We will see if I'm right or not. Not long to go now.

Well this is what I posted on July the 14th when you lot all said I was talking drivel and that Bobby has his sites on a No10 and other targets.

We will see if I'm right or not. Not long to go now.

But only just minutes ago you posted this..

It would lead me to believe that with these cryptic messages and the reports of Barca and Arsenal being in for Yarmolenko the Yarmolenko deal is still on but hanging by a thread.

No worries - everyone misquoted him it seems.

Like this from the official Everton feed.

I'm 99% sure Martinez did not name the players, so quotation marks there are simply wrong. They did it for character limit reasons I think.

admittedly the bbc feed suggests something and the actual comment provided by yourself doesn't. Got my hopes up slightly then haha more for the fact that we swoop in for a brazilian international next tuesday (whether he is any good or not).

All i want now is to watch deadline day and actually believe we are signing a player on it compared to last year where we got no one. I want another Fellaini, or better yet, a lukaku McCarthy type thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back