Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sniper more like
While a joke I know, I even laughed at the image, these both are unproductive (the planes). Other than possibly raising a bit more awareness what do they do or what are they designed to do from the people behind it? Honestly think Bill will look and laugh at them. If we sell Stones and don't strengthen SIGNIFICANTLY then people need to vote them out with their wallets along with the protests and other pressures.

Without meaning to sound like an annoying optimist. Does he make that much difference to our defence? We still concede a lot of stupid goals, and there is no guarantee he will go on to become anything other than potential.

Change doesn't always have to be for the worst. He may go on to become the next Bobby Moore but at this moment in time that is all just conjecture.

If it's true and the Stones has put a transfer request what does the board do? Reject his request, like berahino and keep him and have him stinking the place out?

If they could arrange a season long loan for him in the deal and give us 35/40 million to sort other areas out I would be all for that.

But this is Everton! He will go and we will panick buy on TDD and bring some dross in for a crazy fee as other teams know we have money to spend.

I'm with the others who are optimistic here- this must have been planned for by the powers that be and i reckon its all part of the plan and we will get 3 good signings in.

If it turns out not to be the case, then...

Without meaning to sound like an annoying optimist. Does he make that much difference to our defence? We still concede a lot of stupid goals, and there is no guarantee he will go on to become anything other than potential.

Change doesn't always have to be for the worst. He may go on to become the next Bobby Moore but at this moment in time that is all just conjecture.
He's our best CB right now. We're up the creek right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back