Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any club we deal with now will just hold us to random knowing;

1. Our desperation at CB, creativity, strikers etc....
2. We have suddenly won the Euro Lottery once stones goes
3. Us leaving everything until the last minute (WHY have we done this yet again!!!!)

It's no wonder we get a reputation for being a small club, lacking ambition etc...

It's only our fans that keep this club going, i'm sooooo fed up with this board I truly feel sick.

Transfer requests don't come out the blue. Do you not think anyone at the club asked him if he wanted to go? Either the club have coordinated the timing of this or JS has done an absolute u turn. If it's the latter then there's still no need to sell. If it's the former then a sale has been on the cards all season and it is inexcusable from the board trying to hang JS out to dry by making him take the fall.

Well I think we were anticipating another big bid from Chelsea. When that didn't come in we started umming and arring a bit more. That's just my theory on it anyway.
CitR.
I think that if the club intended to sell John Stones this summer the rhetoric from the very start would be different.
It is rare that Everton are so dogmatic in their language. A sale after what they said was always going to be difficult

Any club we deal with now will just hold us to random knowing;

1. Our desperation at CB, creativity, strikers etc....
2. We have suddenly won the Euro Lottery once stones goes
3. Us leaving everything until the last minute (WHY have we done this yet again!!!!)

It's no wonder we get a reputation for being a small club, lacking ambition etc...

It's only our fans that keep this club going, i'm sooooo fed up with this board I truly feel sick.
You honestly don't think we've got stuff lined up in preparation for this?

If we do sell I'd rather loan a veteran in until Jan and then line up a proper replacement. If we splurge 15 mill on garbage like Ashley Williams or Evans that will be the final slap in the face.

Transfer requests don't come out the blue. Do you not think anyone at the club asked him if he wanted to go? Either the club have coordinated the timing of this or JS has done an absolute u turn. If it's the latter then there's still no need to sell. If it's the former then a sale has been on the cards all season and it is inexcusable from the board trying to hang JS out to dry by making him take the fall.

If the club planned it they wouldnt give themselves 7 days. Not this lot they are to hardfaced and have total contempt fot the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back