Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our back four for Barnsley and Spurs away will be Oviedo (if fit), Jags, Browning and Coleman, with back up from Holgate and Pennington. Marvellous.

So the Stones situation has come as a complete shock to the club
Having released 2 centre backs
And we've 6 days to buy 3 new CBs if Stones goes
Long season ahead

"according to Sky sources" what does that really mean?
It means that they haven't got a clue, but if they're to get their cut of the deal they need to sew the seeds of discourse by making something up!

From the BBC :

Speaking at a news conference earlier today, Everton boss Roberto Martinez was asked for the latest on Stones' situation.

_85183159_sdf.jpg

Getty Images
"Once more this is always the same question about John Stones and always same answer," Martinez said.

"The only things that matter now are the games and to prepare for them, starting with Barnsley. There is nothing to announce and nothing to discuss. I know it is your job to ask the questions but it is my job to answer like this."

Asked if things would change if Stones put in a transfer request, Martinez responded: "There is nothing to comment on that".

We have gone from signing Mori, Yarmolenko and keeping Stones to Losing Stones, Mori failing his work permit application and us not signing Yarmolenko.

Fully expect Johnny Evans and Lennon. With Mason Holgate as Centre back, back up.

Everton that.

All we need now is this mori bloke deal to be off and this transfer window is classic Everton at its absolute finest.

So we officially have 1 fit to play CB, wonderful summer recruitment that ha!

It means that they haven't got a clue, but if they're to get their cut of the deal they need to sew the seeds of discourse by making something up!

From the BBC :

Speaking at a news conference earlier today, Everton boss Roberto Martinez was asked for the latest on Stones' situation.

_85183159_sdf.jpg

Getty Images
"Once more this is always the same question about John Stones and always same answer," Martinez said.

"The only things that matter now are the games and to prepare for them, starting with Barnsley. There is nothing to announce and nothing to discuss. I know it is your job to ask the questions but it is my job to answer like this."

Asked if things would change if Stones put in a transfer request, Martinez responded: "There is nothing to comment on that".

Loaded question that last line. Clearly knew it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back