Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't state anything as fact unless you want to get pedantic and say I should preface everything with "I think or I believe".

How is

"Of course the papers would say he was going to. "

Not stating something as fact?
That's not being pedantic - it's common sense.

That's the first time I've seen a report that we actually offered what the papers said Kiev wanted. It should have been earlier but hopefully this deal is still on.

The source that account is quoting is terrible - I wouldn't believe a word of it.
Well it ties into what @roydo's source says so I'm trying my best to believe it. Don't ruin it for me.

.... I don't know what to believe when it comes to Yarmolenko. Weirdest transfer since Kanchelskis.

I love how the barca fans have 11 replies and we have 296 pages. I think we need him more.

Well it ties into what @roydo's source says so I'm trying my best to believe it. Don't ruin it for me.

.... I don't know what to believe when it comes to Yarmolenko. Weirdest transfer since Kanchelskis.

I love how the barca fans have 11 replies and we have 296 pages. I think we need him more.

It's not happening. Just accept it. And then, if by some minor miracle it does happen, great - but until that unlikely moment, better just resign yourself to that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back