Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've avoided opening this thread like a big credit card bill. Please tell me that there is a crumb of good news out there. I'm not hoping for much, but surely there is a better rumor than a Fazio or Evans as a Stones replacement. [just threw up in mouth]

I've avoided opening this thread like a big credit card bill. Please tell me that there is a crumb of good news out there. I'm not hoping for much, but surely there is a better rumor than a Fazio or Evans as a Stones replacement. [just threw up in mouth]

image.webp

We know our
well my friend,being slightly ITK reckons Yarmy will be an Everton player,come the Window closing. Feeling better now ?

I don't state anything as fact unless you want to get pedantic and say I should preface everything with "I think or I believe".

How is

"Of course the papers would say he was going to. "

Not stating something as fact?
B9fDsNHCYAEHE1f.jpg

Figure Mori is in for squad cover. To me, if we sell Stones we need to use the money on 3 good players not 5 passable ones.

15-20 playmaker
10-15 striker (unless we could convince Chelsea to throw in Remy)
10 cb

I know that is 45 on the high side and we may only clear 30ish from JS, but we had to have something from the TV money. We need to show our intent that we are a club that is moving forward and capitalizing on the "opportunity" brought by Stones leaving.

My fear is we will look like uninspiring paupers and sign crap like Fazio.

We know our

well my friend,being slightly ITK reckons Yarmy will be an Everton player,come the Window closing. Feeling better now ?
When I heard about Barca being interested for a January signing, I finally gave up on Yarmolenko. I hope your buddy is right, but I'm inclined to think it's not going to happen and then hopefully be surprised. Jesus, this is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back