Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea because I don't work for Stoke, Dynamo Kiev or Everton. Nobody knows on here what is happening.

The sooner you realise that nearly everything you read is utter nonsense the better.

By all means have an opinion on a player. I like Shaqiri and would have loved him here. I didn't want James McCarthy quite infamously on here and was proved wrong as he's been great. It really doens't matter. But you make it sound like you know what's going on as fact when you have no clue, less clue than most, what is actually happening.
Is it really all nonsense. Take the Stones transfer. It looks like the media have been bang on from the very start. Even down to the final price he will go for. Around 35m and the fact he will hand in a transfer request. Sure a lot of it is bollocks or just clubs and agents trying to put pressure on but it's not all bollocks. I would have thought Stones handing in a transfer request might have caused you to reevaluate your views.

Shame we didn't snap Gomez up before he signed for the kopites as he'll be the next Stones imo. With him, Galloway and Garbutt we could have monopolised England's future defenders.

Is it really all nonsense. Take the Stones transfer. It looks like the media have been bang on from the very start. Even down to the final price he will go for. Around 35m and the fact he will hand in a transfer request. Sure a lot of it is bollocks or just clubs and agents trying to put pressure on but it's not all bollocks. I would have thought Stones handing in a transfer request might have caused you to reevaluate your views.

Why? I don't know him.

What about the peoples wishes?
image-jpg.13007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back