Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because you thought Stones wouldn't hand in a request and didn't believe the papers thinking it was just a media campaign. Well it looks like Stones wanted to go all along. Maybe they were just doing their job and reporting on a news item.

My opinion was that he wouldn't. It was never fact as how the hell would I know?

Of course the papers would say he was going to. What sells more papers? Saying he would or he wouldn't?

My opinion was that he wouldn't. It was never fact as how the hell would I know?

Of course the papers would say he was going to. What sells more papers? Saying he would or he wouldn't?
I don't think it matters. News is news.

You argue that all I see is a conspiracy, a view that Gary Lineker agrees with however you don't see the irony that your alternative is an even bigger conspiracy where a load of independent newspapers are acting in the interest of one club to force another club into signing one of their young players.

Shame we didn't snap Gomez up before he signed for the kopites as he'll be the next Stones imo. With him, Galloway and Garbutt we could have monopolised England's future defenders.

No chance, Gomez is just all physical and speed. His positioning is rubbish. He does suit Liverpool's every man behind the ball sat deep formation though.

I don't think it matters. News is news.

You argue that all I see is a conspiracy, a view that Gary Lineker agrees with however you don't see the irony that your alternative is an even bigger conspiracy where a load of independent newspapers are acting in the interest of one club to force another club into signing one of their young players.

I'm not stating anything as fact. You state everything as fact

I'm not stating anything as fact. You state everything as fact
I don't state anything as fact unless you want to get pedantic and say I should preface everything with "I think or I believe".

How is

"Of course the papers would say he was going to. "

Not stating something as fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back