Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it won't be Lennon and Evans :(

Seriously Lennon is an OK signing and it might be wise to keep the money till someone good becomes available assuming no one does.

Against the weaker teams we could try Deulofeu as a No 10 and move Barkley back.

I wonder if the owner is waiting until the UEFA draw to see who Kiev will face in the group stage before signing off on Yarmolenko.

Hopefully they get a hard one.

Yarmolenko is completely off. He was in an interview and said that there was interest from Everton but he'll be staying this year.

so now that stones stays, i hope we wont settle for argies and lennon. it would be a huge dissapointment.

we have to hit it big for the fans and for stones too. we want to show intent and horneyism x

Yarmolenko is completely off. He was in an interview and said that there was interest from Everton but he'll be staying this year.
I think he said in that interview that there was probably not enough time.

It's irrelevant now since even if it wasn't off before it certainly is now the owner has come out and said it. I guess we won't know for sure if the Barca interest was real or not at the very least until January.

i'm delighted it looks like Stones is staying. That doesn't change that we need a new centre back, a creative player and a striker though

Does look like Yarmolenko is off... maybe we somehow manage to get him but can't see it.

Hopefully the Stones saga is done.

Matias Fernandez for playmaker

*Taps nose

At this Rate we are going to end with no one,or if we do get someone,it will look like a rushed deal etc,not one that lets say been in the pipeline for months,anyway 4 days and 22 hours,and a bit mins left lol, left of this window [6pm tuesday uk time].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back