Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he said in that interview that there was probably not enough time.

It's irrelevant now since even if it wasn't off before it certainly is now the owner has come out and said it. I guess we won't know for sure if the Barca interest was real or not at the very least until January.
Maybe not.

It's not like we've had since the end of last season to come up with some targets for creative midfielders/forwards. It really does baffle me why we don't get players in early and give them chance to settle in with a pre-season with us

It's not like we've had since the end of last season to come up with some targets for creative midfielders/forwards. It really does baffle me why we don't get players in early and give them chance to settle in with a pre-season with us

these types of players normally have 10 options and so wait it out untill the right offer comes in toward the end of a window. unless the first offer is just too good to refuse. but our offers arent normally like that!

these types of players normally have 10 options and so wait it out untill the right offer comes in toward the end of a window. unless the first offer is just too good to refuse. but our offers arent normally like that!

Other teams don't seem to have trouble with getting players in early though. Just praying we have something unexpected up our sleeves

Other teams don't seem to have trouble with getting players in early though. Just praying we have something unexpected up our sleeves

so do i. but i just cant see who would be coming in??? i hope im totally wrong. wouldnt be the first time Everton have surprised me with some late deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back