Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus sent me the shop to get a chocolate bar and she gave me a quid.
Lion bar cost about 80p but there was a fella in front of me in a west ham top who bought it for 1.20.
Cadburys milk n nut was 65p but someone in a newcastle top bought it for 75p
Still plenty of chocolate bars to pick from and decided on a mint kit kat chunky which i got for face value at 70p
Got it home and the missus was made up i never got the other 2 cos kit kat chunkys well better and i didnt get ripped off.
Then i got a blowie

Slightly worried comparing Ogbonna and Wijnaldum to chocolate bars is racist. Reported.

Slightly worried comparing Ogbonna and Wijnaldum to chocolate bars is racist. Reported.
True. Just because they have the chocolate face doesn't make them chocolate bars.

Post liked because, I like!

9984.jpg

Gibson is never fit. We needed him last season. Anyone could see that Ross was struggling. It doesn't help to play a young footballer in those circumstances. I reckon Moyes would've taken him off and shielded him from the fiercest of criticisms from the terraces. I'm really surprised if his confidence hasn't been completely shattered by Martinez playing him through the jeers. So saying we don't need another midfielder because of Gibson is to me a little foolhardy. We need to plan for futures without barry, osman, hibbert, pienaar etc. Everton needs to move to 'you can't win anything with kids' and away from 'dad's army'.

Sergi Roberto

Yes please son.

Well I've not seen him play, but from the little I know he seems a bit of a gamble : just a few top flight games, no top flight goals, a question mark as to what his best position is. What we should be looking for is a supporting striker of proven ability who can pick a pass, create scoring chances, and knock in a few. Someone who can make a difference to our team right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back