Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really thought today was the day we'd start hearing names, either through the Echo or somewhere. If Tuesday ends with no outgoings and Lennon and Funes Mori I'd be extremely disappointed.

Well this is what Martinez said in today's press conference : "What I can tell you is it will be two players in the attacking positions. If everything gets completed with Mori we will be happy with the defensive spots. Leandro is going to be announced later today." Since then Leandro has been confirmed. As for the other attacking player, I reckon Martinez has got another surprise up his sleeve.

Well this is what Martinez said in today's press conference : "What I can tell you is it will be two players in the attacking positions. If everything gets completed with Mori we will be happy with the defensive spots. Leandro is going to be announced later today." Since then Leandro has been confirmed. As for the other attacking player, I reckon Martinez has got another surprise up his sleeve.
I hope you're right mate. Otherwise it'll be a bit of a let down.

Lennon!!!?

After another day reading this thread the people have had enough :

we-want-beer.jpg

Or a midfield player, on loan that guy who was at Swansea ?

Not one name we have been linked with recently would be anything short of terrible, De Guzman, Lennon etc, all sub standard, we need to find the replacement for Pienaar's role in the team (but who is a league above), someone who can create from the left or play centrally and feed Rom and join together the play - quicken he tempo up etc

With Del, Barkley, Lukaku, Mirralas we have some cracking attacking players who if they provided the service will absolutely murder teams

been told by a Spurs fan that an ITK on the forum he reads reckons that Lennon is about to join West Ham.

Please god be true, did a great job for us but think that's the best he will ever play from now onwards, signing Del and the off spouted need for a creative attacking mid should really mean no place for him

Lets face it we have moved from being close to getting Yarmolenko to settling for Lennon as the big signing otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back