Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 1985 - reminds me of a time when it was just ace being an Everton fan.
Back then we weren't just winning trophies and playing great football, players actually wanted to join our club and we got the best quality too.
Oh well, enough reminiscing. Have we signed anybody boss lately?

That's exactly what sprung to my mind too when I saw the page number.... Oh happy days!

I really don't get that. He was a good player for us.

It's all about timing though mate, last year we had Mirralas as basically the only wide player and even he after the pen shenanigans was out of favour, so Lennon was someone who gave us pace and actual width

Now we have Mirralas recommitted and back in favour, signed Deulefeu those things alone massively lessen the need to sign someone who is just an out and out winger

We need to sign a playmaker mate, whether thats someone whose central or can play wider doing the same job doesn't matter - but Lennon isn't going to make any difference to the way we play

P.S. he was brilliant for us last year, but the situation right now is just different

I know I'm being hopelessly naive BUT... still think we'll get Yarmolenko (and will be gutted if we don't).

I believe.....

giphy.gif

I see the young latin American bloke looks likely to get a work permit...has some family connection to Italy apparently. Probably not a passport though...Everton that
he's already signed mate, not sure where this rumour of him needing work permit or whatever has come from..

would have said so on the official site if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back