Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think you are ignoring me. Pathetic is defo OTT. Par for the course with you this last year. Wish you'd just stop with the overly dramatic stuff.
No mate no ignoring you. Just prefer to respond to Everton conversations rather than personal attacks on an internet forum please.

Disagreeing with your view doesn't make someone OTT mate. You need to be more accepting of all views and opinions on a forum I feel.

It's not your opinion or view I find off-putting...it's the overly dramatic style in which you deliver it.

You have shifted more and more to that style over the months.

Anyway...we've had a decent window thus far...thinking a signing or two more will bring it into good to very good levels.

It's not your opinion or view I find off-putting...it's the overly dramatic style in which you deliver it.

Anyway...we've had a decent window thus far...thinking a signing or two more will bring it into good to very good levels.
I disagree. I don't like to fluff around points. I just write it how I see it. Can't please everyone obviously.

Decent window? Really?

I disagree. I don't like to fluff around points. I just write it how I see it. Can't please everyone obviously.

Decent window? Really?

Haha...OK mate. It's sound to be overly dramatic and exaggerate what is actually happening.

You still haven't attempted to apologise to Kone in his thread. Noticed you also haven't acknowledged that we've signed a striker.

Decent window? Del for peanuts and Clev for free...no sales? Better window than many. Decent like.

No we haven't?

Relative to other teams in the league we've had a horrendous window

Haha...OK mate. It's sound to be overly dramatic and exaggerate what is actually happening.

You still haven't attempted to apologise to Kone in his thread. Noticed you also haven't acknowledged that we've signed a striker.

Decent window? Del for peanuts and Clev for free...no sales? Better window than many. Decent like.
Apologise to Kone? Why? Because he scored 1 goal? LOL. So if Lukaku goes down tomorrow you are happy with Kone as your single striker? The young lad is an unknown quality that isn't ready possibly for first team football according to the Manager. Lets hold off on the champagne for a while?

A "better window than many" still doesn't make it a good window considering the changes in the Sky money around. We still need 1 marquee signing at least and a loan or 2 of quality for me.

I'm gonna reserve judgement on wether its been a decent window till the end of the season.
it can only be judged on the points we get or lose and how well the new players perform.

we have had windows where at first glance we looked like we did well , but the players didn't perform.
flip side to that is windows where at first glance it was poor , but the players turned out boss.

first impressions though ... cleverley has looked like a very shrewd bargain and a mr reliable (hes shut me up and proved me wrong) , and if deulofeu keeps doing what he did the other night .... boy ! is that 4million well spent or what ???

defo been one of the most theatrical , with a full range of emotions aint it ? which is amazing considering the lack of actual transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back