Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys has anyone else heard that Yarmalenko is in talks with Arsenal, came up on the Toffeeweb site

He isnt those stories are based on the same report that linked him falsely to barca from the spanish metro, about 4 days old as well, subsequently player and owner said hes going nowher so basically incompetent journalists who print that

Doubful but then I didn't think Mirallas would still be here...and yet he is.

And if we do sell him I'm certain that club will make the inital offer privately, at the start of a window with enough time for us to get replacements rather than this whole sage we've just endured.

Also the way Mourinho is going he might not be at Chelsea next summer anyway...
Mourinho never stays at a club beyond 3 years, I expect this will be no different. Things have often fallen apart for him towards the end (see Madrid and his first spell at Chelsea) and it looks like history is repeating itself again.

So from looking to bring in two more players, we're now down to one.

Just waiting for Mori to fail his work permit, Stones to get sold and us to make a rushed panic buy.

At least we got Del. Shame Martinez won't play him.

So from looking to bring in two more players, we're now down to one.

Just waiting for Mori to fail his work permit, Stones to get sold and us to make a rushed panic buy.

At least we got Del. Shame Martinez won't play him.
He isn't fit enough, Martinez said after the Barnsley game that he was blowing hard after 20 mins so it was impressive he kept going. That was Barnsley imagine what he'd be like with the pace of the premiership. Hopefully the international break will help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back