Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Kyiv would not keep him on the side waiting for us to get cash sorted.

Start negotiations a week or 2 before the loan is due though and right about the time the dollar has landed via a giro cheque in the post then you can conclude the deal.

It's farcical ( though believable ) that we may have had targets but have literally waited until the money arrives in the bank and only then do we see what's left available to buy.

kyiv turned down about 4-5 other clubs besides us apparently based on what @roydo was hearing. just think kyiv's owner decided to keep him for CL, pretty simple

Agree with the Gibson and McGeady part but not naismith. I think there is still a place in the squad for him. At the spurs game on Saturday we were getting bullied and kicked all over the place. Bobby threw him on and he ruffled a few feathers, kicked a few but more importantly gave us a more physical presence. In my opinion there's always a place in the squad for a player like that.
I take your point but we would probably get 6m for Naismith. The others would be hard to sell.

I've never had a reputation, whether it be good or bad. Please continue to build my myth until everybody agrees with everything on which I pontificate and I will be :

top_of_th_eworld_ma_by_trevellion.jpg

Tend to agree, from everything i heard, we basically jumped through all the hoops and in the end he changed his mind and left us hanging
We will see when Yarmolenko reveals the details. If its true and we only started negotiating around the time of the plane questions will need answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back